Monday, January 02, 2006

:/

Funny things happen in the weirdest places. My grandma now has a glass eye and today, while they were eating lunch, it fell off....freaked out everyone...

Went to the book fair at expo again and waited for my bro for..ohhh...1 n half hours for him to turn up...sigh..but oh well..guess he's too tired out fromt eh new year celebrations hahaha

I honestly have nothing to say man...been thinking too much these days and so havnt been in a good mood these days..sorry peeps...sooo many things on my mind that somehow I wish I cud shut it down for the day...this is also a sign for a trip to JB so pple who are interested...please let me know.

Spoke to one of my sistas yesterday and I told her that this is the 1st time my whole lifetime that I felt sooo lost..I have no idea watsoever...how this year will be! I have no things confirmed...no planned dates for planned activities..nothing! Im literally a wandering sheep and thinking abt it is abit scary..thinking abt how my dad wud feel if he knew..is even more scary!

Anyway..the silver lining is that God is with me and sometimes having no plans...can be a plan...of rather..God has my life mapped out in front of Him and He's got plans for me. God will carry me through this year like every other year He's done. :) This isnt "Happy Go Lucky" This is "Faith"

LOVE

No comments: